Reversing Packing Slips and Pick Lists in Dynamics AX 2009
It may be necessary sometimes to reverse a packing slip and a pick list on lines in an order. This is possible as long as the order has not been completely invoiced.
- From the AR module –>Sales Order Details. Select the Sales Order you wish to modify.
- Next, on the line level, select the line you wish to modify. Now click the Quantity tab.
- On the lines you wish to modify, set the Deliver Now field to a value that the negative of the quantity delivered. For example, if the quantity is 5, set the Deliver Now value to -5.
- When all of the lines have a negative value, click Posting–>Packing slip menu button.
- In the Posting packing slip window, use the Quantity – Deliver Now. Click OK.
- Now all inventory has been removed from Delivered status. The next part of this process is to remove the output orders for these items.
- In the lines, select Inventory (2) –>Output orders. Delete record using the ‘X’ in the top left. A warning will appear saying ‘The output order is completed. Delete it anyway?’. Click ‘Yes’ in the warning form.
The sales order can now be maintained and re-picked as necessary.